Meridix Broadcast Producer 4
Connect Your Audio and Video to the Meridix Webcast Network Instantly
Meridix Broadcast Producer, Version 188.8.131.52, 7.04 MB
November 8, 2012
Windows XP, Windows 2000/2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Are you using a Mac?
You should use the FMLE, which you can download here: FMLE For Mac | Directions |
Required For Webcasting
To webcast on our network, you'll need two simple things - a web browser, and the Meridix Broadcast Producer software. Most webcasters run them on the same computer, but you can also run these on separate computers if you wish.
To manage your events, simply click http://www.meridix.com/mbp/login to begin.
See the "how to" in the Support Documentation section for more information.
Fixes and Upgrades In 184.108.40.206:
- H.264/AAC encoding and live streaming capability
- Higher resolution, more configurable options
- Event management tools within the encoder
- Wider audio and video device support
- Enhanced VU meter and on screen information
- Ability to modify streaming bitrates on the fly
- Video mixing with 2 fixed video inputs
- Preview audio and video inputs prior to broadcasting
- Complete cross platform capability for the audience